Upcoming Community Enrichment Class

Hello all! I hope your Thanksgiving holiday went well, Covid-19 restrictions notwithstanding. It’s been quiet here in the dorms, though we have gotten to share a bit of turkey, stuffing and pie. Post turkey-day classes have begun again, and we are now into the fifth and final module of the semester.

First-years are finishing their final weeks of Forms and Publishing & Fieldwork, which produces our fine literary magazine, Hunger Mountain. Second-years have turned in their thesis proposals and the first drafts of their critical essays, which are both important precursors to our final semester, when we Write. That. Novel! (Or memoir, or collection of essays, poems or short stories.) I can’t speak for my fellow second-years, but I am both excited and daunted…with the needle thankfully pointed more towards excited. Whew!

In the meantime, we have another Community Enrichment Course coming up on Saturday, December 12.  Led by first-year student Jonathan Calloway, Inner and Outer Weather will look at character development. You can buy a ticket or find more information here. Please join us!

Sports Shoes | Nike Air Max 97 GS Easter Egg 921826-016 , Fitforhealth